My Name Is Lee...

Send me your thoughts: leecooper@1guy0job.com


My name is Lee and I'm an asshole. I'm opinionated, hateful, shallow and superficial. I'm judgmental, arrogant and sometimes obnoxiously observant of others flaws. I'm not perfect, I'm just confident. If you disagree with any of my views, you are wrong. If you think anything I post here on this website is childish, immature or offensive, you are wrong. If you think you are better than me because you drive a better car or have sex with multiple partners, you are wrong. I'm the best.

PS: Littering is fun.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Do Vegetarians Eat Animal Crackers?

Do Vegetarians Eat Animal Crackers? All I know is that they suck a lot of blood sausage. I'm constantly being pressured to "cut back on littering", "purchase a fuel efficient vehicle" and (my personal favorite)... "Not eat meat". My response: Fuck you.

The fact of the matter is, we as a race must eat meat to state our dominance on all living beings. If we stop eating beef, cows may feel stronger and less vulnerable to becoming steak, causing arrogance and incompetence. They may even attack. What we're really doing by eating meat is protecting the children. Think about that the next time you order the vegan dish. Fucking vagine.

...Not that it matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment