My Name Is Lee...

Send me your thoughts: leecooper@1guy0job.com


My name is Lee and I'm an asshole. I'm opinionated, hateful, shallow and superficial. I'm judgmental, arrogant and sometimes obnoxiously observant of others flaws. I'm not perfect, I'm just confident. If you disagree with any of my views, you are wrong. If you think anything I post here on this website is childish, immature or offensive, you are wrong. If you think you are better than me because you drive a better car or have sex with multiple partners, you are wrong. I'm the best.

PS: Littering is fun.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

When You WIsh Upon A Star...

It was 3:00pm. I was at Sonic. She looked gorgeous in her employee uniform.

In reality, she never would have spoken to me without the series of unbelievably unrealistic lies I spurted while she took my order. It's her fault for being stupid. I wanted nothing more than to paint her back with penis paint. I had to make this work, and it had to happen tonight. She wasn't the prettiest flower on Grandmas tombstone, but she had the sexiest ass I had ever seen. I figured, even if she was hanging like a bridal vale I would simply pretend to slip and enter Mr. and Mrs. browns home for a short, but enjoyable visit.

At first, I was being selfish. Until I decided that me and my friend should perform an act that we've been planning for months, and she was the prime candidate. Houdini, here I come!

*TO BE UPDATED*

No comments:

Post a Comment