My Name Is Lee...

Send me your thoughts: leecooper@1guy0job.com


My name is Lee and I'm an asshole. I'm opinionated, hateful, shallow and superficial. I'm judgmental, arrogant and sometimes obnoxiously observant of others flaws. I'm not perfect, I'm just confident. If you disagree with any of my views, you are wrong. If you think anything I post here on this website is childish, immature or offensive, you are wrong. If you think you are better than me because you drive a better car or have sex with multiple partners, you are wrong. I'm the best.

PS: Littering is fun.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Update For Those Who Hate Or Love

I've been hired to write a pilot for a show titled "Who Cares". Currently, that's all I can focus on. I'll update the blog when I fucking feel like it. But, in all seriousness, I'll update the blog when I fucking feel like it.

In the meantime, you can read all of my old posts and laugh, enjoy, hate. I do have several posts ready to go, but I'll be occupied for a while (the pressures of life and the rat race, trying to reach that cheese). In the fast paced world of writing, you never know what'll hit ya' next, so I'm saving those posts in case I can't update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment